Saturday, January 14, 2012

Novels About Trying to Conceive - A List in Progress

The other day I tried doing a Google search for novels about trying to conceive just so I could spend a little time commiserating with a fictional heroine going through the same exciting and sometimes nerve-wrecking process as me. I love to read and chick lit is one of my guilty pleasures. When I was single, I gravitated towards novels about other single gals, looking for love and career fulfillment. When I was planning a wedding, I loved reading light hearted fare about other brides to be.

There doesn't seem to be a really comprehensive list out there of novels about TTC (trying to conceive). So it made sense to bring you one on my shiny new blog, The Pussy Palace. I will edit the list to include titles as I find them, and then link to reviews of books I have read.

So far, here is what I have.

Books I have read (reviews forthcoming):

The Baby Trail by Sinead Moriarty
Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner
Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
Irresistible Forces by Brenda Jackson - read my review here.

Books to Read and Review:

Notes from the Underbelly by Rissa Green
Pink for a Girl by Isla McGuckin - read this, working on review. It turns out it's nonfiction but I still liked it and will review it, stay tuned.

I also plan to add a post listing novels about pregnancy and eventually child-rearing.

1 comment:

  1. OVULATION KIT - FREE DELIVERY IN ALL OVER INDIA
    (For Credit Card /Debit Card /Net Banking /Mob pay/Bank A/c)
    HOME CHECK OVULATION TEST KIT -Rs. 345 (Pack Containing 7 Ovulation Kit and one Pregnancy Kit FREE)
    011-43104538, 9560506177, email – home.check.new@gmail.com http://www.home-check.net.in/

    ReplyDelete