Monday, January 16, 2012

The Pussy Palace is All Mine!

This is going to sound weird because I love the guy and we're trying to make a baby together, but my husband just left town for three days and I am ecstatic!

No really. Don't start a poll on how long we'll last or anything, let me explain. Ever since we started dating, I've gotten used to my Dear Husband (DH) traveling on business. A lot. Like at least a few times a month. Like I think in 2011 he logged over 70 nights in Marriott properties (thus earning us lots of free nights but more about that another time).

But owing to the holidays, vacation and just general scheduling, I can count on one hand the number of times we've been away from each other outside of going to work and to use the bathroom since Thanksgiving. This has made it nearly impossible to engage in my Secret Single Behavior.

Now that he's gone, I can play depressing youtube videos, watch ridiculous teen dramas free from headphones and shame, not feel guilty about going to bed before midnight, make a mess, the list goes on.

The cats, however, may be judging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment