Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cycle 5, Day 23

Last night I was sure I got a positive ovulation predictor kit (opk), which would have sucked because I've only ever seen a (probably) positive test one time and my goddamn husband is out of town. Also because we had sex on cycle days 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 18. But nothing for 4 means I'm probably shit outta luck. My husband offered to drive back for the night but I told him not to bother. After getting a positive opk you are supposed to ovulate within 12-36 hours. He'll be home tomorrow night.


Then this morning I took another test and it was negative. Or probably negative. I stared at it for half an hour. I sent a picture to my husband. I sent a picture to my friend. I uploaded the picture to an Internet message board. It's probably negative and the more I thought about it, the more I thought last night's was probably negative too.


Pretty much I hate these stupid tests. Why are they so hard to read? Even though I just bought 50 of them from Amazon I think I'm going to go out and get some digital tests. Sometimes more money = better. It would be good just to have a way to double check when I'm uncertain anyway.


The dentist asked me if I was pregnant today because six months ago at my last cleaning I didn't let her take x-rays, naively hoping I was pregnant and it was too early to test. And here I am, still not pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment