Thursday, August 9, 2012

10 Days Past IUI#3

11 days past HCG trigger shot.


I knew I shouldn't have tested but in my last two IUI cycles I still got a faint positive for 12 and 13 days past the trigger so I was curious to see what would happen.  It wasn't first morning urine but still two stark white negatives is pretty disappointing to see.  I'm headed out for a long weekend tomorrow and testing will be hard to due (camping) so who knows if I will try it again.

Beta is Monday afternoon.



  1. Beyond frustrating. Hang in there.

  2. Which brand of hpt did you use? Implantation happens 84% of the time on days 8-10 after ovulation (12-36 hours after trigger), but the other 16% implant on days 6, 7, 11, or if you were only 11 days past trigger, you may not even have implanted yet or didn't use a sensitive enough test. Keep us updated!