Monday, April 9, 2012

Triggered and Ready to Go!

Did the Easter Bunny bring me some eggs? We'll find out soon! But this morning I had TWO follicles at my ultrasound instead of the one they saw on Friday. Where did the second one come from? It was measuring at 18mm and the other measured at 19.5. I feel a lot more confident now that I have two potential eggs cooking inside me.

We did the trigger shot right in the office and scheduled my first IUI for tomorrow morning at 9:30. I'm excited. We will get there at 8:30 to drop off DH's sample and I will head upstairs for an hour of free acupuncture. My RE's office is affiliated with a spa that offers all sorts of fertility related services. I went to them once before I was even a patient to see if acupuncture could help my irregular cycles. I didn't keep going because it was expensive but for becoming a patient at the R.E.'s office I got one free session and any other treatment is BOGO. Just another reason why I love the R.E's office.

My bloodwork looks good too. My LH is at 25.49 which means I am hitting my surge! My estradiol is at 437 which supports the two follicles hanging out on my Lefty. And my progesterone is 1.2 and I don't know what that means exactly but it checks out okay on the charts. My lining is 8.5 - good enough to support a pregnancy!

Bring on the sperm!

By the way: telling someone they can't have sex for two days is a sure fire way to make them really horny. I'll have to remember that.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Whenever we were told not to DTD we had to, but the opposite is true also, when they tell you to BD like crazy, you don't want to!

    Good luck with your IUI! Those numbers sound great!

    ReplyDelete